United Kingdom | MIHP. 299 Alan Turing Way, Manchester, M11 3BS, Manchester
Based on 30 years of clinical experience
Based on 30 years of clinical experience and the latest published research Tanya Mackenzie has developed courses with the AIM of providing physiotherapists with a logical and clinically reasoned approachto the assesment and treatment of any shoulder patient who present to a clinic
The courses will provide the physiotherapist with:
• A clinically oriented review of the anatomy & biomechanics of the shoulder complex
• A logical & holistic strategy for the assessment of the shoulder complex & the kinetic chain within the context of the patient experience.
• A framework to objectively identify movement dysfunction leading to the selection of appropriate rehabilitation strategies
• Manual techniques to complement shoulder rehabilitation
• Skill acquisition involving practical demonstration & practice.
• Discussion about what in clinical practice is & is not corroborated by research