EUSSER Young Researcher Award 2022
We are pleased to announce that during the EUSSER Symposium of the SECEC-ESSSE Congress (7th -9th September 2022), EUSSER and JOSPT will present an award to an outstanding young researcher.
The EUSSER Young Researcher Award 2022 has been designed to recognize outstanding young scientists and researchers in Europe who have made significant contributions in the field of shoulder and/or elbow rehabilitation. The EUSSER Scientific Committee will evaluate the applications and select three nominees based on the anonymous scores by the Scientific Committee Members before August 15th. Each nominee will receive a free registration to the EUSSER Symposium during September 7th – 9th September 2022 in Ireland (Dublin).
- To be eligible for this award, the researcher should be an early career researcher, they can be PhD student or junior researcher who has finalized his/her PhD thesis within the past five years preceding the conference.
- The researcher should work in a European country (understood in the geographic sense as defined by Council of Europe’s membership rules), but is not required to have a European nationality.
- Be the first author and stated as contact person for the publication submitted.
- The content of the paper is shoulder and/or elbow related.
- Papers already submitted for the SECEC-ESSSE congress can also be submitted for the young researcher award.
- EUSSER committee members are excluded from participating for this award.
- The application should be in English, and NOT be published yet.
- When selected among the top three nominees, the applicant should be willing to give a short presentation at the EUSSER Symposium during the SECEC-ESSSE congress.